Mt Pleasant United Methodist Church
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
We Have a Place for YOU!
Pastor Chris, Amanda
Cooper & Reagan
My Top Ten...
Welcome to Mt. Pleasant! As I thought about what to tell you about Mt. Pleasant that would make you want to come visit us, I could not decide how to best communicate that message. Then it hit me! If I want you to come, I should tell you why it is that I never want to leave. So here is my "top ten" list for why I am blessed to call Mt. Pleasant my church home. The people of Mt. Pleasant....
1. They actually believe that God's Word (the Bible) is God's Word and is true and applicable to our lives today.
2. They love Jesus, glorify Jesus and believe He is the way, the truth, and the life!
3. I know that my kids are being cared for and they actually enjoy going to church.
4. There are tons of Godly men and women who I would be happy for my kids to look up to as a spiritual mentor.
5. They are open to new ideas and minstries that can reach the lost for Christ.
6. They place Bible Study as a priority and strive to offer many learning opportunities.
7. They have fun!!
8. They strive to to let each member use their gifts to serve the Lord.
9. There are several different styles of worship offered each Sunday.
10. They make you feel like you can be yourself. And the main focus is serving Jesus, not on what you are wearing. Shorts or Suit... they don't care.
I hope this sheds a little light onto why I love my church and want you to experience Mt. Pleasant for yourself. And when you do, I would love to hear your "Top 10" reasons why you decided to make it your home as well.